How Cikarang affects my skin

22:37

Hello!!! How are you fella? Wishing a you a happy good day ya :D

Living in Cikarang has advantages and disadvantages. The profit is, I don't have to rush like a crazy horse to the campus. It's really near, only 5-10 minutes walk from my dormitory. Usually I often come late to school xD Hohohoho.

Disadvantages? Of course, yeah, of course, the weather! Oh my holy Lord, it's really hot! Starts from 8.00 AM already hot. Even until 4.00 PM. My dry hair has become drier and drier, so I always wash my hair everyday and put conditioner every two days. I also put hair vitamin so that my hair won't die xD But seriously, it's like 32 degrees every afternoon. And rain! Rain is really rare here. Two months living here, only two times raining! And they only lasted for a while! 

Let's move to my skin. FYI, I did invent my skin in high school. I applied body lotion and sunscreen to my body and most every day I wore jackets or cardigan to protect my skin. Then I moved here to Cikarang, my skin got darker again. So I changed my body lotion from The Body Shop to Shinzui, because all my friends in dormitory use it and they say their skin gets better. In fact, I never tried Shinzui before. Hope it works properly yah.

My face's skin also changes. It becomes a little bit dry. I used to have combination skin, oily on T-area, but on my cheeks, are dry Now the whole face has become drier. Now my skin is peeling by itself! My friend said it's okay, it's a sign that your skin does the regeneration. Howaaa, but how come? I feel it's very dry now :( Well, the good news is, at least my acne's scars has much decreased. I guess it's because I spent much time in dormitory rather than spending times going to campus. I'm really happy about it. However, I'm still planning to see Dr. Inong, my best skin doctor I ever met, next week.. Hell yeah for pretty skin!

Hereby I give you my face's skin. I took it after finished shower. It's bare without any makeup or skincare xD Kind of blurry, but it's not far different with the real.


My left cheek. So much improvement xD


 My right cheek. Still on progress :p

Okay, that's all. See you on my next post :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Enter your comment here.