Playlist of The Week #3

20:33

Aaaa... finally I can make this post again, after this category has been postponed for a few weeks. I don't know why I was not in the mood to write posts about music, while my interest in music will never stop (I think). 

Okay laa, so I will share my playlist of this week! 



1. Showtek ft. We Are Loud - Booyah!

2. Lorde - Team

3. Pharrell Williams - Happy

4. Tulus - Jangan Cintai Aku Apa Adanya

5. RAN ft. Tulus - Kita bisa

6. Katy Perry - Dark Horse

7. True Worshippers - Bersamamu (Christian's Song)

8. Idina Menzel - Let It Go (Demi Lovato's version is also good)

Did you already know the songs I mention above? :D

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. That is a really great wishlist! I listen to a lot of those songs you mentioned above! You have really great taste! :)

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete

Enter your comment here.