Dreaming of new adventure

21:38

Hello! Happy belated Christmas and New Year 2016 dear readers! It's been quite a while since I wrote my last post but now I'm kind of free since it's still the beginning of new semester.
I didn't realize that I'm already on my third year. How time flies so fast that I feel like, "Whoaaa, I'm on my 8th Semester? It feels like just last year I entered university."

It seemed like nothing much happened in 2015. Nothing could get my heart beat so fast, moved my adrenaline, or made me so excited. No one was ever special except for my parents and daddy Jesus up there. I don't know. I just didn't meet or have any specials.

Well, aside from that 'so-so things', there was also good things happened. I could pass all semesters in 2015 without failing any subject and my cumulative GPA is above 3. To be honest, this foolish side of me could not really catch up with lessons from the lecturers. I don't know, too much micin (MSG) on my food, probably? LOL.
 
I really had a hard time to catch up with the past subjects. I even cried once because I was very afraid that my experience in high school could happen again in university. Thankfully, I could pass all subjects! Even I got cumulative GPA above 3. So I was very grateful and I know that God will always hear my prayers :)

In 2016, I really want to be myself. I want to try all new things that ever crossed my mind.

I want to join makeup class and cooking class in my spare time. I know that would cost much but I believed that my hands have some "magics" and can produce many things. I don't want to show off, but to prove that, I figured out that I can play piano. I can draw. I love writing. Many people say I'm good at massaging. I can drive (well, this uses feets as well, tho, LOL). I can do basic makeup and cook a few meals, so at least I am not really blind at those thing, ehehehe.

I want to go to new places! When I stumbled upon an account on Instagram that posts destination places in Indonesia, I just realized that Indonesia actually has so much tourism destination area that I don't even know before they exist! Lord Jesus. How beautiful is Your creature.

In 2015, some boys flirted with me, chatted with me, and tried to get close with me. But no one became my true partner. I don't really know actually if it was me who didn't fit them, or they who didn't fit me. I'm already 20 and becoming 21 years old in a few months. I wish that I would not be too old when I found the right man. Ehehehe :')

Okayy, that doesn't really matter actually. I know God will choose the right person for me in the right time. His plan is all perfect.

And.... this is the most exciting part. In a couple of months, I won't be residing in dormitory anymore because I will do my internship in Jakarta. This is compulsory from my university, and the length of internship time is around four months. I hope that I can find a company that suits my major and also my interest. And this is actually a minor, but also a major factor. I want to have my own salary, very very sooooooon please! My seniors say that some interns may get salary, may also not get salary but get transport and food cost. Certainly I want to have basic salary, even if it's just UMR (minimum wages standard) or a little bit above UMR. But basically I want to have experience more than just salary. I say it from my heart, really. Year 2015 was way a little too plain for me. So, I hope I can get a new adventure in 2016 by having internship.

After doing my internship, I'm gonna continue with thesis or skripsi and then face the thesis defense, and then graduation! Whooops.. I should be ready and prepare for all of those things!
God, please grant my wishes :')




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Enter your comment here.