With my international friends :D

12:20

It's always fun to have a non-local friend. It doesn't mean that I don't like to play with fellow Indonesian peeps, but I always find it really interesting to have friends that come from other countries. With me coming to my university, I am grateful that I can find friends who come outside Indonesia.

Mostly the foreigners at my campus are from China, Vietnam, Afghanistan and Korea. Our differences in cultures and habits make it more challenging to make relationships, but that doesn't mean that we can't be friends at all. My previous last roommate was a Chinese girl, and she was really nice to me. From all the differences I learn tolerances, I learn how to respect, and I learn some of their good habits that Indonesians 'rarely' have, in my opinion. Coming on time (even earlier), hard working, barely "titip absen", meticulous, and many things that I should follow.

So, let me show you my pictures with my international friends.

with my friends at International Business class. Almost half of class are from China.

 

 with Wendy (her English name). She can speak some Indonesian words!


 with Wang Hai Tao. He is sometimes so stubborn but he's nice though


with Liu Jiefeng, the smartest guy in class

with the sweet Vietnamese girl, Julie (her English name). Aaaa my hair was so awful that time xD


Another benefit making friends with non-local is, you will get used to speak English. Unless you can speak their languages and choose to speak in their languages, you can improve your English by what? By speaking English to them! 

So, that's all from this post. I hope you also have a good experience making friends from outside your country!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Enter your comment here.