Life Updates

20:17

Good evening, bloggers.. I miss writing on blogspot and I have quite a free time. So yeah, here I am. I don't know what topic to write besides my life updates. I don't know who will read or who ever reads my blog postings, it's just my love to writing will never die.

Shall we start with my internship progress? Hahaha. Yes, I've been an intern for about 1,5 months at an marketing and advertising agency in South Jakarta. Working as an Account Executive. The office is quite far from my house, which is in Bekasi, and I don't get paid as much as my friends who work in banks or accounting firms. But so far, it's good. I am a person who basically can not stay too long behind the desk or do an activity such as typing or making a ledger the whole damn day. No, I'm very prone to get bored.

Fortunately, my job gets me many chances to meet new clients or to visit their office / businesses. I also can use my business knowledge, because when meeting with clients I have to know at least basic knowledge related to their business. 

Being as a lifelong learner, I also have one wish that I hope I can get. Which is going overseas with a specific objective, to study. I started seeking scholarships of summer school but unfortunately there is only a few universities offering summer course scholarships, and the requirements are a lot. I know there is no easy ways to get a scholarship, but I realized I lack of academic achievements. The ones who don't require academic achievements, require the students to pay the tuition fee. I may be able to cover half, but gaaah.... it's still just not enough. Anyone wants to be my sponsor here? :P

After finishing my internship, I actually intended to have another internship but I shall see the conditions later. Jangan karena keenakan kerja jadi gak ngerjain skripsi deh ahahahaha xD

Well I think that's all. I hope you enjoy reading my blog! And happy ascension day for those who celebrate it. May all the blessings be with you.


xoxo



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Enter your comment here.