I need to trust myself more

22:04

I used to have a hard time with myself. I thought too much.

"Can I even do this?"

"What about if I don't succed? What if I am not capable enough?"

I doubt and keep doubting about things that had not even started.

But as time goes by.

I grow more into loving myself the way I am

The strength that I have, will optimize it

The weakness that I have, will admit it but it should not make me low, instead I know what rooms to improve.

I make mistakes.

But I learn so much from the mistakes I made. To become better and better than I used to be.

I know my journey is still long.

I just hope I can struggle with all the hardships and challenge. Far away from depression and mental illness (which I know three of my closest family members suffer from this)

I will pray that God will give me his abundance of blessings.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Enter your comment here.