College Life Updates and Touching Bible Verse

20:39

Ni hao? These recent days I've been busy with college thingy. Last week I went to Puncak with Keluarga Mahasiswa Katolik (Catholic Community) in my university. That wasn't for holiday, of course. I joined as a member for board committee, and last week is the regeneration days.

What division do I take?

DESIGN DIVISION!

OMG, I never realized before that I always take a part in design division. I know that this is random, but I think God doesn't want me to leave my hobby and interest. At first on member registration I chose to become a social division member, but I don't know why the previous committee moved me to design divison. Haa --"

But nevermind, I still thank God for what I am, and all He's given :)

Yesterday I also followed up an interview for PUMA Management's member registration. PUMA (President University Major Association) is similar like Himpunan Mahasiswa in Indonesia. I don't know whether they will accept me as a member, regarding that my interview was kind of shorter than other interviewee :"(

Haaaa.... mais tant pis!

Anyway, I found some touching bible verses (again) from Ecclesiastes. Let me tell you my story. So, a couple days ago I was depressed, I have some problems that I cannot manage. I asked God, "Jesus, will you please stop all these things? I'm tired, really tired. Show me what to do."
 

I, then remembered from what my friend said, "If you have a problem and want a motivation, open the bible randomly. God will show you the answer."

So... I eventually did that. At first I almost didn't believe my friend, because I got a bible verse from Proverbs in which doesn't really connect with my problem. And I prayed again, "God, please...."

And I found some bible verse from Ecclesiastes 1-3. It's very long. So I will only show a few.

Ecclesiastes 1
 3 What do people gain from all their labors
    at which they toil under the sun?
Generations come and generations go,
    but the earth remains forever.

Ecclesiastes 2
21 For a person may labor with wisdom, knowledge and skill, and then they must leave all they own to another who has not toiled for it. This too is meaningless and a great misfortune.
Ecclesiastes 3
1 There is a time for everything,
    and a season for every activity under the heavens:
 11 He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end. 12 I know that there is nothing better for people than to be happy and to do good while they live.

Okay... for a short sight the bible verses maybe confusing. But, what I get from them is that, everything that doesn't involve God, is meaningless. Because the world will keep spinning, with or without us. And everything has its time, and when the time comes, there will be a rainbow after rain ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Enter your comment here.