Can I really go to South Korea?

15:42

I've always wondered what would it be like to visit South Korea even just for a few days. I'm not really into K-Pop, nor their K-Dramas but I really adore how the government can turn South Korea into a fascinating country, not to mention one of most famous tourism destinations.

If you followed my post in my to-do-list in 2014 here, I'm no longer wishing to go to another country as a student, since I'm not that good in academic, LOL. I now desire to travel to many countries as many as I can. I just realized that I really enjoy travelling. I also thank God for giving me light body so that I can walk fast, move fast, and don't eat much. Hehehe.

Come back again to South Korea, I have joined many competitions that gave prizes a trip to South Korea, even just for a few days. Well, I still don't get my luck, tho. Hohoho.

And seeing the post about how money savings can really benefit you in the future from sista Stella Lee here, I have a strong determination to save my moneys and allowances. 

South Korea in 2-3 years by my own money? Let's do this thing!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Enter your comment here.