Lessons of Life in Semester 6

21:29

I always have this one problem that often appears when I want to make decision. Yeah, the confidence. This does not match with astrologist says about Taurus, yeah my zodiac, that once a Taurus's mind set up, nothing can change it. It's not all wrong, tho. To be honest I'm indeed a stubborn person, but can be easily affected by other people and external factors.

Never in my life did I think that I would become like today. I was that kind of people who barely got angry, even if people hurt me so badly. I guess that people around me change the way I think and change the way I act. My friend and also.... my ex...., used to remind me to not "being too much care" about people. "You've sacrificed your feelings for people who don't even care about you," and "Stop being too nice and be strict sometimes!"

I learned. Like a lot. I learned many things especially from these recent months. People's true character does not appear when they are happy, but when they're angry and upset. Don't judge a book by its cover. You may think that a person looks smart, but eventually you find out that this person's way of thinking is like an elementary friggin' school student.

From this semester, I met and know all the guys in my class. It's nice to know them, eventhough sometimes I want to punch them right in the face because they're so nasty. I just realized also that men really, indeed, have wild imaginations. So, be careful and aware to always look neat and simple when you go outside, girls. Hahaha.

OMG, so many things that I want to tell about how my recent life was like. It's just I can't express it with words. I just wish the best for myself that I can be better and better in the future by learning many things.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Enter your comment here.