Just some quick updates

22:40



Heyya, it's me again. I'm thinking these recent days have gone so fast, and flat. It's just like, there are nothing much to do. I know it mostly happens to high school graduate, waiting for few weeks till they become a new freshmen at university. I'm currently in uni-prep, too. So each days have gone so so so fasttt. I'm just lying at my bed, browsing the internet, or watch movies. Well, sometimes I do hang out with my friends, spend my days at coffee shop, or go shopping. But  I tend to just stay at home. It's more comfy and pay-less. Honestly, I don't really have much money to go out with my friends, especially in this month.

In Indonesia now, all muslims people are having which what we call by 'fasting'. Yeah, so it's kinda hard to do activity outside, because you can't just walk around and drink mineral water in front of many people. I respect them. It's also one of the reasons that made me decide to not go out or just stay home. If not, I will be so hungry or thirsty, LOL.

Okay, so it's all my updates. I'm sorry if there are bad words. I hope you have a good day, everyone!











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Enter your comment here.