Review: The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Lotion

22:22

I present you my new baby! Yeah, it's TBS Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Lotion!


First, let me make myself clear. I love all The Body Shop products, and I'd say I'm kinda addicted more to their body lotions. Why? Because all their body lotions soften my skin and at the same time my skin gets firmer. So, I decided not to use any body lotion from other brands. 

I have tried numbers of body lotion from TBS, but I constantly fall in love with the Japanese Cherry Blossom. I even once considered not to try other body lotion products beside this one. LOL. (if I couldn't find any better lotions than this, I mean)

Just like its title, this body lotion gives cherry blossom smell fragrance. It's not stingy, not as stingy as other lotions I have ever tried. However, I love how this lotion stays long on my skin. I use it in the morning and I go outside, in the night I still feel it absorbs smoothly on my skin.

What about the packaging? As you can see in the picture above, it comes up in a cillindrical transparent bottle with classic pump. Clearly it's hygienic, everyone. Oh, you also don't have to worry if you tend to waste much lotion, with 3-4 pumps you can grease it to all your body, in this case; hands and foots. 

Do I recommend this product? Totally a big yes!

 (+) Pros
  • The smell is strong, but not stingy compared to other TBS lotions
  • Moisturizes my skin, feel so smooth and firm
  • Hygienic
  • The design is adorable
  • If you use it properly, you can save it for about 3 months, I guess.
  • Not animal tested (FYI: not just this lotion, but all TBS products)
(-) Cons
  • It's a bit pricey (I bought it IDR 149000/USD 15), especially for student like meh :s




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Enter your comment here.