Surely I will miss these peeps.

20:05


High school is never ending story. What you have done in high school, have big impact for your life. Realize or not realize. Unexceptionally for the people around you. Your besties, your teachers, or maybe your school's janitors. Take a second, and remember, what people around you have done to you, and how much they mean a lot to you. 

I, personally, have my own list of the people who mean a lot to me. It's not just about they're my friends, and so on, but how they really impact to my life. Interested in reading this post? If yes, then 'll take you to my social life. If not, please don't mind to close this tab xD
1. Christy
Let me introduce you, my 2 years bestie in high school. I became very close to her since we were on the same class in XI Social 2. We've been through many things and places. She's a very fragile-hearted girl, yet she could do anything if she really meant it. Has a loud laugh, and it's not countable to see how many times I've visited her house. 

Christy and me in 11th grade. I was still a fucking nerd back then xD

2. Putri
Putri is my chairmate in 12th grade. We're famous since she's a muslim, and she wears hijab, but she still could listen to my story (I'm a Christian), jokes, and so on. We eventually got 2nd place in best chairmate award in our yearbook! xD

 
I will miss you, Bu Haji :")

3. Adet
Adet is my bestie in 10th grade. We usually did assignments together. I still cleary remember how we did our best to write biology and physics papers, so that we could achieve good grades and enter science class. Unfortunately, I could not make it, but Adet did. She's a hard-worker, much do than me. And she has a really loud laugh, that everyone will laugh after her.

 with Adet in Gebyar 48


4. Christo
And here is...... the prince of 48 SHS. I became interested in him since the first day he entered the school. Being the target of many girls (even the seniors), I was one of his fans. Honestly, I was never being so close to him. But, he's my motivation for me to fix my face and body, and yet I'm still working on it. My friends also never thought how could I be so freak if I saw him. LOL, that was a really lovely and funny memory.  My intention to become close to him has already ended, though. Ah, man. I will find another guy, better than him! 

Here I give you his photo, if you're curious. The one with red circle mark. The handsomest one xD

 
You'll never know how happy I was to get a shot with Christo xD

5. Mr. Rastam and Mam Rita
I've never liked any teacher in high school. They're all sucks. Except for these teachers, Mr. Rastam and Mam Rita. Mr. Rastam, teaches math, is a rare-kind teacher. He loves making joke, but the joke actually was really cheesy and offensive. His passion in teaching that made him my favorite teacher in high school. The second is Mam Rita, she's really a figure of lovely mother. She's really kind to all students. I never heard any students hated Mam Rita.

Okie dokiee, so this is the end. I won't tell you the details how could they impact to my life. But surely, I'm now, is all because of them. I will never meet their kind again, and yeah, I will miss those peeps. 


How about your story? (:






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Enter your comment here.